Our Core Values at Community Hospital Outpatient Therapy
Everyday the physicians, staff and management of Community Hospital Outpatient Therapy strive to provide the most patient focused and family oriented care. The Community Hospital team promises to exceed the expectations of everyone who walks through our doors.
Community Hospital Outpatient Therapy C.A.R.E.S.
- Compassion is required
- Attitude is valued
- Respect is demanded
- Excellence is expected
- Service is commended
Whether it’s taking the time to assist a visitor with directions or providing comfort to a patient or family member, the staff of Community Hospital Outpatient Therapy knows that treating everyone with respect and kindness is the cornerstone to a maintaining a healthy, positive environment.
Our MISSION is to
- Provide quality healthcare to our patients from a diverse population
- Present healthcare education to our community
- Serve as a healthcare resource to our community
It is our VISION to…
- Continue to develop high quality clinical services
- Consistently provide patient focused care in a family-oriented environment
- Expand our campus to better serve our community